These pages may contain works created by Mark A. Fionda Jr.


Sunday, May 23, 2010

Issue #2 is complete



After a two and half months (The half due to me accidently using water soluble inks on 5 pages, and a terrible week long power outage that prevented me from doing much work), the art for Carnivale de Robotique Issue #2 is finally done. All that remains is the lettering, and that'll be it.
One of the good things that came out of the past few days, is that I found a sort of style of digital painting that I feel okay with, and will probably experiment more with when I get the chance.

Stay tuned for issue 3

1 comment:

Christine Larsen said...

Those are such colorful little thumbnails! I'm really excited for you Mark...and I'm glad those South Philly goombahs found you. Your stuff is perfect for this story! Good luck with your digital coloring!